[Insight-users] Newer Version of ITK

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:11:53 -0400

Hi Thimmaiah,

You can get individual files through the WebCVS
portal.

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/Insight/?cvsroot=Insight

However it is very unlikely that getting
individual files would solve your problem.

The tarball of 1.2 should be self consistent.

Again, at this point, your best option is to
download the CVS version as described in the
SoftwareGuide.

http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf