[Insight-users] InsightApplications Compilation Errors

Felix Schwenk felix . schwenk at nme . at
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 02:07:51 +0200

Hi Alejandro,
for compiling some of the InsightApplications you need vtk, qt and fltk.
in this case you need vtk. the lib is indeed called vtkDICOMParser and
is part of VTK. so you need to get vtk and compile it in order to
compile
this Application.

so long,
felix