[Insight-users] write vector image

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:36:35 -0500

Hi Bing,

This message indicates that you updated your CVS source
code and recompiled *only* a portion of the libraries.

You application is now attempting to use unsynchronized
versions of the ITK libraries.

Solution:  simply go to the ITK binary directory and
build it from the top. (build the ALL_BUILD project).

Then recompile your application.