[Insight-users] Compiling ITK on Windows: GIPL problems

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:27:08 -0500

Raghavendra, Luis, Mathieu,

> I am using the right extension (.gipl). I tried using the=20
> ramp.gipl image in the Testing/Data/Input directory but my=20
> program crashed. I think the image may be corrupted. When I=20
> used a different image it was read and written properly.

I checked this image in yesterday and didn't have a chance to test it.
The problem is that the ramp.gipl was written using little endian and =
the IO
factory is expecting big endian by default.
I just replaced the ramp.gipl file in the repository so it is now big
endian.

Sorry about that.

Let us know if you have any problem.

Julien