[Insight-users] ImageIO or FILeReader or FIleWrite's problem,

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:56:01 -0400

If you put a try/catch around the writer->Update() call,
you can catch the exception and print out the debugging information.

An exception will be thrown if the file cannot be written to (i.e. the
directory is write protected, etc.)