[Insight-users] CMake: ITK-DIR

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:54:39 -0400

Hi Tejas,

The ITK-DIR variable should point to
the binary directory where you built ITK.

When you ran CMake, the first thing you do
is to provide a 'Source' directory and a
'Binary' directory. The 'Binary' directory
is where  the toolkit will be built.
Then you open the ITK workspace with
VisualStudio (it looks like you are doing
this on windows..) and build the toolkit.

This same ITK 'Binary' directory is the one
you should provide for the ITK-DIR variable
in CMake when you configure an applications
that uses ITK. (e.g. the "Hellow World" example).

Regards,.

   Luis