[Insight-users] DICOM

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:03:07 -0400

Hi Sven

If you have a set of DICOM slices and want to
load them as a volume, the following options
are the easiest ones at this point

1)  Use the application MetaImageImporter
     in InsightApplications for helping you
     generate a MetaImage header

2)  Use the MRIConvert application

Details on both options have been discussed in the
users list.

You can search the list with the following link:
http://www . google . com/advanced_search?as_sitesearch=www . itk . org&as_epq=insight%2Dusers

You will find message like the following:
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-April/003411 . html

Regards

    Luis