[Insight-users] Re: memory saving

Tim Rudge tjr34 at cam . ac . uk
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:24:46 +0100

Thanks Luis, I have tried release mode and it is much quicker... but i
think i still need to get it quicker as my data is ~500^3. Plus i have
memory problems. I think this is because I set up the pipeline and then run
the whole thing - so is each filter producing a seperate image as a
result?, i.e.
input[Image]->smoothing->[Image]->Gaussderivative->[Image]->sigmoid->[Image
]->fastmarching->[Image]->Levelsets->[Image]. Thats 6 images of the same
size as the input, right? So is it ok to do each stage seperately deleting
results when they are not needed?

Tim