AW: [Insight-users] Fill Black Spot

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:53:16 +0200

If I have understood you well, these "white spots"=20
are holes inside the segmented region that need  to=20
be filled. If this is the case, I would suggest you:

1. do some sort of flood filling starting from some point
outside your segmented region (some external black=20
point)
2. invert the image generated by the flood filling. You
will then get your original segemented region with all=20
(internal) holes filled.

Regards,
Zein

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Helder Carvalho [mailto:hel_carvalho at hotmail . com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Juni 2003 11:47
An: insight-users at public . kitware . com
Betreff: [Insight-users] Fill Black Spot

Hi users,

I'm using the ConnectedThresholdImageFilter to segment an image. The =
problem=20
is i can't get a clear output image. It still gets some black spots =
where=20
there should be a clear white image. So what i want to do is to directly =

change the image pixel of the segmented image in order to fill the black =

spots with white pixels. The black spot is inside a large white region. =
Is=20
there any image filter that can perform this white filling ???

Thanks,
Helder Carvalho