[Insight-users] Building OperatingRoom Insight Application

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:51:17 -0400

Hi Joetta,

The OperatingRoom application became obsolete
and was removed from the InsightApplications
checkout along with other old applications
(about 10 of them).

This happened just after the 1.2 release.
That's why you still find it in the
InsightApplication tarball.

It may be possible to build it with an older
ITK release, probably ITK 1.0, but it may take
considerable effort to get it running. This
is a large application that was intented to be
used for image guided surgery in intravascular
intervention for the treatment of brain
aneurysms and brain tumors.

The core of the application was performing
3D/2D registration of vascular structures.

If you really want to recover this application
I will be happy to help you find your way
on the difficult spots.

Please let me know,