[Insight-users] Intel compiler

Paul Yushkevich pauly at cognitica . com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:44:44 -0400

I think I figured it out.  You have to set env. variables

CC=icc and CXX=icc for VNL to configure itself properly.

However, I still can't get it to build, but I think that's because
RedHat 9 is not supported by the Intel compiler (I get missing symbol
__ctypeb_ during VNL linking.

Paul.