[Insight-users] Fiter's Update(-

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:46:29 -0400

Hi Georges,

Your understanding of the pipeline is correct.
The GenerateData() method shouldn't be invoked
if the input, nor the filter parameters have
changed.

Could you please give us more details on the
way you wrote your filter ?

What are the types of the inputs and outputs ?

Are you using the Set/Get macros for setting
the filter parameters ?

If you post the header file of the filter,
that could help us to figure out what's wrong.