[Insight-users] Cmake code to know where is "ITKFltkImageViewer.lib

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:39:49 -0400

Hi Zein,

Please add the following line to your CMakeLists.txt
file:

  FIND_LIBRARY(FltkImageViewer_LIBRARY NAMES FltkImageViewer )

Then in the section where you define the libraries
to link with, you should add ${FltkImageViewer}.
When you are done, it should look something like:

    TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( myExecutable
      library1
      library2
      ${FltkImageViewer}
      libraryN
      )

When your rerun CMake, it will ask you for the place
where you build FltkImageViewer library. It should
be in your binary directory of InsightApplications.