[Insight-users] runtime error

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 11:01:27 -0400

Hi Zein,

This error is the result of mixing Release and
Debug libraries in a single application.

This is what was referred as "runtime" instability
in the previous email. Something you don't want to
see in a medical application  :-)

Please make sure that *ALL* your code is build
for Debug or *ALL* is build for release. Avoid
mixing configurations.