[Insight-users] warning: I make changes into "generated files" in order to build ITK

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 10:41:27 -0400

Hi Bernand,

It is strange that you have to modify the code to make it
compile in VisualC++ 6.0.  We have nightly and continuous
builds on VC6.0 on the dashboard and they don't report any
similar problem.

http://www . itk . org/Testing/Dashboard/20030607-0500-Nightly/Dashboard . html

See for example: "moxel2.crd" and "terminus.kitware"

----

Have you applied the latest service pack to your VC++
installation.  ?

Service Pack 5 is required in order to compile ITK.