[Insight-users] Question about ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui

jiang jiang at TI . Uni-Trier . DE
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:56:44 +0100

Hi Luis,
I tried the application ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui. It is very
nice application. I can handle some very complex segmentation task. I have a
question about this application:
When I use draw an initial segmentation in Level-Set Initialization panel,
it draws a semi-transparent band on the imported image. And when the
Segmentation starts, there are two red contour lines come from the band,
which propagate at the same time. I want to know why it has two fronts in
this method? Which strategy does it use?

Thank you very much!

Happy new year!

Chunyan