[Insight-users] Segmenting Visible Human Data : RGB ConfidenceConnected : VectorThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter added.

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:54:51 -0500

Hi Stefan,

1) Bug #430 has been fixed and closed.
    The "valid inverse covariance" flag was removed.

    Now the inverse is computed whenever the covariance
    matrix is set.

    Conversely the covariance matrix is computed whenever
    the inverse matrix is explicitly set.

2) The Doxyge/Latex equations in
    itkVectorThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFunction

    Have been fixed too. The delimiter symbol should be \f$

Please let us know if you find any other issues,