[Insight-users] Re: CMake and ITK configuration

Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:52:23 -0500

Hi Steven,

If CMake is switching back to VC++ 7.0 Net 2003
after you have selected VC++ 7.0, this means that
you probably didn't cleaned up the binary tree
before doing this.

Please make sure that you destroy any previous
content in this binary directory. Then run CMake
and make sure that you select VC++ 7 from the
begging.

What happens is that once you run a configure
pass with CMake it will stick to the compiler
that you selected in this first pass.