[Insight-users] Re: CMake questions and ITK configuration

Chen,Steven ste_chen at yahoo . com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:55:01 -0800 (PST)

--0-1015634414-1072032901=:46146

Hi, there

I have a questions on CMake configuration.
I have installed VS.net 2002 in my computer, but when i run Cmake, i find that VS.net 2002 is not in the list of compiler(only visual studio 6,7 and vs.net 2003 are available from the list).

So do i have to install vs 6 or visual studio.net 2003 instead VS.net 2002?

Thanks alot.

--0-1015634414-1072032901=:46146

<DIV>Hi, there</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have a questions on CMake configuration.</DIV>
<DIV>I have installed VS.net 2002 in my computer, but when i run Cmake, i find that VS.net 2002 is not in the list of compiler(only visual studio 6,7 and vs.net 2003 are available from the list).&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So do i have to install vs 6 or visual studio.net 2003 instead VS.net 2002?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks alot.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>