[Insight-users] RE: installation and configuration on ITK

Chen,Steven ste_chen at yahoo . com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:02:00 -0800 (PST)

--0-1250619526-1071896520=:89044

Hi, all

I feel confused at that: it is a must to use CMake to compile any ITK c++ application?
you know, ITK application is just c++ program, according to the ITKsoftwareGuide.pdf, i still have to use CMake to build it, can you tell me why?

Thanks a lot

--0-1250619526-1071896520=:89044

<DIV>Hi, all</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I feel confused at that: it is a must to use CMake to compile any ITK c++ application? </DIV>
<DIV>you know, ITK application is just c++ program, according to the ITKsoftwareGuide.pdf, i still have to use CMake to build it, can you tell me why? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks a lot</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1250619526-1071896520=:89044--