[Insight-users] Re: image size & building Applications outside InsightApplications : FLTK configuration

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:02:55 -0500

Hi Sharad,

1) The reason why your image is not being read by
    ITK is that the extension ".PNG" is in uppercases.

    We plan to remove this extension checking in the
    near future... but in the meantime, the simple
    solution for you is to rename the file for having
    an extension ".png" in lowecases.

2) About your attempt for building applications outside
    InsightApplications: When you get an error message
    indicating that FLTK_WRAP_UI is not defined, it means
    that you have not yet provided all the FLTK components.
    You need to specify the location of FLTK libraries,
    headers and fluid executable.

    This problem is so frequent that a FAQ entry was logged
    for it. Please look at the following FAQ link for the
    solution:

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/InsightFAQ/InsightFAQ?req=show&file=faq03 . 005 . htp

Please let us know if you find further problems