[Insight-users] CVS UPDATING Insight and InsightApplications

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:28:21 -0500

A number of major changes has been made in the
CVS repository through the weekend. It may take
a couple of days to stabilize the code.

If you need to CVS update your checkouts of
Insight and/or InsightApplications please use
the latest stable date. This was December 14 2003.

Here is the nightly dashboard for that date:
http://www . itk . org/Testing/Dashboard/20031214-0500-Nightly/Dashboard . html

You can update your CVS checkout to that specific
date by going into the source directory of Insight
and InsightApplications and using the following command:

      cvs update -D "14 Dec 2003 6:00 GMT"

That will set up your source code to the state of the
repository in that date.

Thanks,

    Luis