[Insight-users] ITK and ITKApplications update : sticky tag ?

Silvester Czanner czanner at psc . edu
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:20:14 -0500

Hi Luis,

I did what you suggested, but there still seems to be some problem.

Building object file itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.o...
/home/czanner/CVSROOT/InsightApplications/AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter/itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx:
In
   function `int main(int, char**)':
/home/czanner/CVSROOT/InsightApplications/AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter/itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx:58:
no
   matching function for call to `
   itk::GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter<main(int,
   char**)::RealImageType, main(int, char**)::RealImageType>::SetIterations(
   int&)'
make[3]: *** [itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2
[czanner at gabi InsightApplications]$

Silvester