[Insight-users] Re: Images Posted

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:09:18 -0500

Hi Jessica,

ITK was missing a filter for resampling RGB images,
which is one of the steps required for your program.

We just added a new filter:

         itkVectorResampleImageFilter

Please update your CVS checkout in order to get this
filter. You will find and example on how to use this
filter in the file:

   Insight/Examples/Filtering/ResampleImageFilter6.cxx

Please use this filter intead of the plain itkResampleImageFilter
in order to resample your RGB images.

Note that you don't need 3 dimensions. In ITK the notion
of color channels is represented using the RGBPixel class.
You simply need a 2D image of RGBpixels, like:

    typedef    itk::RGBPixel< unsigned char >   PixelType;
    typedef    itk::Image< PixelType, 2 >       ImageType;

Please let us know if you find any problems,