[Insight-users] Integration of Qt & ITK using Cmake

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs . unc . edu
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:02:43 -0500

Hi,

On Windows: QT_QT_LIBRARY = qt-mt230nc.lib and QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY =
qtmain.lib
On Linux: QT_QT_LIBRARY = libqt-mt.so (can be libqt.a/so)

You have to provide the full path to the library in CMake.

Hope this helps,

Julien