[Insight-users] Problems with Insight Applications compilation

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs . unc . edu
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:50:44 -0500

Hi Rodrigo,

As Luis said, the API for GetSpacing() and GetOrigin() has changed.
The problems you are reporting have been fixed in the current cvs version.
You should update your current InsightApplications using cvs so that it
matches the current Insight cvs.

Let us know if you find any other problems,

Julien