[Insight-users] help : Error building in gcc 2.95: Set CC and CXX

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:11:39 -0500

Hi Foroni,

We are taking a second look at the problem that
you reported and wondering if the real cause is
an inconsistency with the installation of your
GCC compiler.

Could you please do the following things:

A) Send us the files

         CMakeOutput.log
         CMakeError.log

    the CMake should have generated in the
    binary directory where you were trying
    to configure ITK.

B) Test both "c++" and "g++" with the
    following Helloworld.cxx example

     #include <iostream>
     int main() {
        std::cout << "Hello World" << std::endl;
        return 0;
        }

     please do:

     /opt/sfw/bin/c++ -v  Helloworld.cxx

     and then

    /opt/sfw/bin/c++  -v   Helloworld.cxx

    and send us all the messages generated by
    the compiler in both cases.