AW: [Insight-users] WG: [Cmake] Problem Installing cmake

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:17:29 -0500

Hi Zein,

Please check first in the /bin subdirectory
of the binary directory where you built CMake.
the "ccmake" executable should be there.

You can also post the CMakeCache.txt file that
was generated in this binary directory.