[Insight-users] ImageRegistration1 question

Thu, 04 Dec 2003 11:54:03 -0500

Hi Mark,

ITK (including the examples) is compiled nightly
with VC++ .NET 2003.

The error you reported seems to be a configuration
problem. The <abi_mutex.h> file is only used when
you enable "ITK_USE_SPROC" on CMake during the
configuration process.

SPROC is usually available in SUN workstations, not
in MS-Windows, where there is a specific WIN32-Threads
library. You probably enabled ITK_USE_SPROC when you
configured ITK with CMake.

Please rerun CMake and disable this CMake variable,
then recompile the toolkit.

Let us know if you have further problems.