[Insight-users] Errors in building ITK under LINUX (SuSE)

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:52:33 +0100

Hello all,

I am trying to build ITK under Linux (SuSE 9.0). I am just new to
Linux. I followed the instruction in the ITK Sofware Guide.=20

1. I have used=20

- cmake 1.8.2
- ITK release 1.4=20

The Cmake has generated the following errors and did not continue:

CMake Error: VXL configure script failed
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

2. I then tried to build itk release 1.2. Cmake has built fine, I =
suppose!
when I called make from the binary directory of itk, a long list of =
errors
appeared. I attached these errors in a file with this email. I think my =
c++
compiler is gcc 3.1.xxxx.

Could somebody please tell me what these errors are and hoe to do? =
Please=20
do not vorget, I am a newby of unix.=20

many thanks,

Zein Salah