[Insight-users] Question regarding Image2.exe

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:00:51 -0400

Hi Thimmaiah,

You may want to start with the images provided in

           Insight/Examples/Data

Try for example:  BrainProtonDensitySlice.png

Note that ITK rely on the filename extension as an
 early mechanism for figuring out the file format.
If the fileformat is not recognized, ITK will throw
exceptions. (That's probably the error you are getting
in your second try)

Please look at the FAQ for details on the file formats
currently supported by ITK.