[Insight-users] A new application for all maybe interesting ?

marcellus walace marcelluswalace at hotmail . com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:37:12 +0200

Hi all,

I've been managing for 3 weeks to find an application which calculate
sagittal, coronal, and axial view
and I've found nothing interesting. So I've made an applicayion very simple
application that everyone
can copy and understand and I would like itk developers to and it to
insigthApplication not to people
waist a lot of time like me for such a little program. The big advantage is
that even if you've never seen
a dicom image you will be able to use it to modifie it on your own. This is
not the case of most
itk application which are useful nut scary.
So I would like to know what I've to do for it
Hope you've understand my bad english
Thanks
Regards
Marcellus