[Insight-users] PadImageFilter question

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:33:37 -0400

The LargestPossibleRegion can have an index other than (0,0,0).  But there
are only a few instances where this occurs.  PadImageFilter is one.

There was a bug in the ChangeInformationImageFilter when using a reference
image.
I checked in a fix to the CVS repository.  The filter should work for you
now.

Thanks for sending your test code.  It was a big help.

Let me know if you any additional problems.

Jim