[Insight-users] Matrix size being set on run time (itk::MatrixResizeable vs itk::Matrix)

fito@unizar.es fito at unizar . es
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:49:38 +0200

Hello everybody!

I'm working with matrices and I've to define their size in run-time.

I've seen itk::MatrixResizeableDataObject that Aaron Cois told me to. Sincerely
thanks for the help!! 8)

As itk::Array, itk::Array2D and some other classes have the functionality of
having their size defined in run time, now I'm wondering if there is any reason
for not offering this possibility to itk::Matrix class. Maybe this is a useless
question but I must ask it to be more sure about what I'm going to use.

Regards!

Adolfo G.U.