[Insight-users] FLTK: fl_file_chooser ??

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:50:49 +0200

Hello,

I am calling fl_file_chooser  three times to choose three file name
at the beginning of my program. I amwriting this code

  char *fName_Image =3D fl_file_chooser("Choose Input Image File", =
"*.mh*", "d:/data/");
   char *fName_Seg =3D   fl_file_chooser("Choose Segmented Image File", =
"*.mh*", "d:/data/");
   char *fName_Bone =3D  fl_file_chooser("Choose Bone Image File", =
"*.mh*", "d:/data/");

when the program runs, the file chooser window appear three times=20
I choose three different files. The strange thing is that all the three=20
variable ( fName_Image, fName_Seg, and fName_Bone) finally=20
have the same value, which is the name of the last chosen file!!

Could somebody please guess what is going on?

Thanks,

Zein