[Insight-users] (no subject)

fito@unizar.es fito at unizar . es
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:29:46 +0200

Hello everybody there!

I'm a beginner in ITK world. I'm compiling my first program. I've used CMake to
get a .dsw for MSVC++6.0. All is OK if I use itk::image class. But if I try
using itk::matrix, the compiler answers with:

Building Custom Rule "C:\Documents and Settings\agonzalez\Mis
documentos\c_agonzalez\libreria\CMakeLists.txt"
Compiling...
pruebaitk.cpp
Linking...
pruebaitk.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall vnl_matrix<int>::set_identity(void)" (?set_identity@?
$vnl_matrix at H@@QAEXXZ)
pruebaitk.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static int
const itk::NumericTraits<int>::Zero" (?Zero@?$NumericTraits at H@itk@@2HB)
pruebaitk.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: void
__thiscall vnl_matrix<int>::destroy(void)" (?destroy@?$vnl_matrix at H@@IAEXXZ)
pruebaitk.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static int *
__cdecl vnl_c_vector<int>::allocate_T(int)" (?allocate_T@?
$vnl_c_vector at H@@SAPAHH at Z)
Debug/myProject.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I've tried including the libraries into the workspace by myself, but it doesn't
work.

Any suggestion about the matter will be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Adolfo G.U.