[Insight-users] RE: [Insight-developers] Now building all exe cutables and librari es in a common directory

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:57:46 -0400

Luis,

I just configured into a new build tree and EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
and LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH defaulted to empty.