[Insight-users] another question

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:04:55 -0500

Hi Lydia,

This particular project is intended to present an example
of how to link ITK with VTK.

It seems that at linking time it is not finding the appropiate
VTK libraries.

Could you please run CMake and double check that the
PATH's you provided for VTK libraries are correct.

Please let us know if that helps or not.