[Insight-users] How to redirect debug output on Windows or cygwin?

Jarek Sacha galicjan at yahoo . com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

--- Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez@kitware.com> wrote:

> Hi Jarek,
>
> You may want to try:
>
>    itk::OutputWindow::SetInstance(itk::TextOutput::New().GetPointer());
>
> before sending any output.

Thanks it works well now.

By the way, it would be a good idea to move itkTextOutput.h from
Text/Code/Algorithms to Code/Algorithms and|or add TextOutput to doxygen
documentation. This will help those who look for it in the documentation.

Jarek