[Insight-users] Registering ImageIO factories

Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:19:03 -0400

Hi cspl,

In order to get the latest version of the IO classes
you will have to get the cvs checkout (instead of the
Beta release)

Please follow the instructions in the Download Page
from:

             http://www.itk.org

You will find an example of ITK + VTK pipeline
connection under the directory:

   Insight/Auxiliary/vtk/itkVTKtoITKtoVTK.cxx

Please let us know if you encounter any problems.