[Insight-users] DICOM images.

Sarah Osentoski osentosk at mcs . anl . gov
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:21:10 -0500 (CDT)

I don't know of any DICOM plugin but we've been using the CTN libraries.

The site seems to be down at this exact moment.  But usually this link
should work.
ftp://ftp.erl.wustl.edu/pub/dicom/software/ctn/

Another link to it is here.  http://wuerlim.wustl.edu/DICOM/ctn.html

We've been using these libraries to load in the files and then using them
to display stuff with VTK.  I believe this should work for ITK as well.

Sarah Osentoski