[Insight-users] Could you give me some image data for registration test?

Luis Ibanez ibanez at choroid.cs.unc.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:48:49 EST 2002

Hi Xiang,

Probably the easiest source of image data is
the brainweb project. This is simulated data
but the images are quite good:

 http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/

It is also an advantage to start with simulated
data because you can control the parameters of
your tests.

for "nomal" simulations you can select:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/selection_normal.html

for "custom" simulations: