[Insight-users] Re: Superclass' : is not a class or >>>namespace name Re: 'Superclass' : is not a class or namespace

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:32:56 -0500

Hi Zhao,

Probably the best way to localize the error
is to start with a minimal build and
progressively add support for the demos.

Note that ITK does not require VTK or FLTK.
They are only used in the demo applications.

Please do the following:

1) Start by building ITK with USE_VTK and
    USE_FLTK disabled. Disable also
    BUILD_APPLICATIONS.
    This should be a fast build.

2) Verify that the test programs are ok.

3) enable USE_FLTK, and use the recommended
    FLTK version 1.1.0rc4

4) enable USE_VTK.

5) enable BUILD_APPLICATIONS

Please let us know in which on those steps
you encounter problems.