[ITK-dev] ITK Software Guide

Celina Imielinska celina_imielinska at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 09:35:28 EDT 2018

Matt,
do you plan to correct the actual document?
https://itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In the text, in the section 4.1.4, pages 41 and 42 :"A pixel is considered to be the rectangular region surrounding the pixel center holding the datavalue. This can be viewed as the Voronoi region of the image grid, as illustrated in the right sideof the figure. Linear interpolation of image values is performed inside the Delaunay region whosecorners are pixel centers."

these statements "Voronoi region of the image grid" and "Delaunay region whose corners are pixed centers" - should go.
the image 4.1 "Geometrical concepts associated with the ITK image",  should be redone too. In the image "Linear Interpolation Region Delaunay Region" and "Pixel Coverage Voronoi Region" must be replaced,
This document is used and shared by many and should not include confusing terminology.
Thanks again,
Celina      From: Celina Imielinska <celina_imielinska at yahoo.com>