[ITK-dev] ITK Software Guide

Celina Imielinska celina_imielinska at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 13:59:41 EDT 2018

Hello Matt,
thank you for your email...
I agree it - but this one of the fundamendat geometric constructs used in the Guide - that is just ill-named...
How can we name it differently....  definitely, not as Voronoi region, nor Delaunay region (completely wrong)
-let us discuss,
Best,
Celina      From: Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com>