[ITK-dev] Patches for the ITK 4.13 Release Candidate 1

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:48:14 EST 2017

When doing a normal release cycle, master gets tagged. Once a version is
released (e.g. 4.12), development in master branch continues normally. When
a patch release is wanted (e.g. 4.12.1), then the patches are cherry-picked
from master and merged into the release branch individually.

And we are about to start release cycle for 4.13, meaning feature freeze
(no ENH: commits) until the final 4.13 is released.

Regards,
Dženan