[ITK-dev] Merging for ITK 4.10.1 and ITK 4.11.0

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed May 25 15:47:56 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

After cleaning up the dashboard and addressing remaining issues for
the release, the v4.10.0 tag has been added to the Git repository!

Following an amazing surge in community contributions over the last
week, we have quite the queue in Gerrit ready to be merged to master.
Let's merge them in stages so it is easier to catch the source of any
issues that may arise on the Nightly builds. I merged ten for today.

Thanks,
Matt