[ITK-dev] Linker errors after recent checking on Mac

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 31 14:15:35 EDT 2016

Bill,

Was you build in release or debug mode?

Your reporting with clang on XCode 4.2? Does llvm-gcc report the same problem?

There is the following error on the dashboard that is similar[1]. This requires SHARED libraries and DEBUG mode on for gcc 4.6 to get this link error. It’s fine if its in release mode or built with static libraries.

I am testing some other version of gcc.

Thank you all for your patiences the slow progress on this issue.
Brad

[1] https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=4303582