[ITK-dev] Problems with Change in itkStaticConstMacro

Bradly Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 21 14:27:22 EST 2016

Just to re-iterate the importance of maintain full support for GCC 4.1 with the ability is instantiate ITK templates, here is the new Python PEP 513[1], which suggests using CentOS with gcc 4.1

Also note my working around for disabling SimpleITK’s explicit template instantiation, did not work [2] yet.

Brad

[1] https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0513/ <https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0513/>
[2] https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=SimpleITK