[ITK-dev] Wrap ITK

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Apr 25 23:10:09 EDT 2016

Hi Hans,

The wrapping is under active development, and, in general, it should
be working. To see the current status, check the "Expected Nightly
WrapITK" section of the dashboard:

  https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=Insight&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=groupname&compare1=63&value1=WrapITK

That particular error is related to this change:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/20918/

If your build is not a fresh build, it may not have picked up the API
change because of a bug in the wrapping build dependencies. The bug
was identified and an initial fix contributed here:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/21055/

Thanks,
Matt